Men Can Ruin Marriages And Lives

A marriage seldom can be saved when a father becomes lewd and/or incestuous toward his children. Luckily, some men just need a wake-up call to straighten them out.

George and I (Margaret) were giving a marriage seminar when an attendee came up to me and said, "I've got a huge problem. See that guy over there in the second row...the one who is smirking? That's my husband." He wasn't hard to see. "He refuses to get a job. I'm at work every day. Now I find out that he's coming on to our 16 year old daughter in a sexual manner. She said to me, 'Mom, keep that creep away from me."

She did want to save her marriage but only if his perverse behavior changed. "Quit your job," I said. "Don't warn him. Just leave. Then tell him that you no longer will be getting an income and if he wants to eat, he's going to have to work. Also tell him that if he makes just one more lustful move toward your daughter or even looks at her in a sexual way - you're calling the authorities and will have him arrested."

I wish it always were so simple. Some improper dads, though, would prefer not to save their marriages, but end them in order to follow their lustful instincts. Woody Allen comes to mind. Allen, Hollywood film producer, has one biological child, Roman Seanas Farrow, who is quoted as saying: He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression, I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent. I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children.

I wish it were so easy. Some vulgar dads, though, would prefer not to save their marriages, but finish them in order to follow their lustful instincts. Woody Allen comes to mind. Allen, Hollywood movie producer, has one biological child, Roman Seanas Farrow, who is quoted as saying: He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression, I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent. I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult o all adopted children.

Allen had several stepchildren, including Soon Yi, who was a Korean orphan, through his 12 year live-in relationship with Mia Farrow, actress. Would Allen's and Farrow's co-habitation be considered a common law marriage? Maybe. Maybe not. That depends on numerous factors. There was no way of saving their relationship, though, when it was discovered that Allen had taken nude photos of Soon Yi. Yucky. He then admitted he had been having relations with the girl. He was 34 years older than she.

During the trial, allegations that he molested another of his "step-daughters" wasn't proved but the judge who heard the case was concerned enough that Allen was denied visitation rights with the alleged victim and allowed to see his biological son only under supervision.

Allen's comments that he probably should have done some things differently in that he could have ended his relationship with Farrow a lot sooner - revealed his lack of regret, empathy and love. That's born out by his attitude toward other marriages he'd had that he reportedly made no attempts to save.

With several marriages and long term lovers in his past and present, one wonders what in the world attracted so many women to Allen It must have been his genius, authority and money. It surely wasn't his looks. 1) If you are a father who is attracted sexually to one of your children; 2) if you are a woman married to such a man; 3) if you are a child who has a father who is making you feel uncomfortable by the way he acts toward you - please, all of you, get help. Such predatory behavior is not typical. It is wicked. Incest is condemned by God.

With several marriages and long term lovers in his past and present, one wonders what in the world attracted so many women to Allen It must have been his genius, power and money. It certainly wasn't his looks. 1) If you are a father who is attracted sexually to one of your children; 2) if you are a woman married to such a man; 3) if you are a child who has a father who is making you feel uncomfortable by the way he acts toward you - please, all of you, get help. Such predatory behavior is not normal. It is evil. Incest is condemned by God. While you are getting help, set your thoughts on preserving your relationships in a healthy manner, saving your marriage; healing your souls and minds; and moving into line with God's commands. We can help you a lot in all of those areas. Go to our marriage saving site and get started on healing your lives now.

Margaret Hardisty International Best Selling Author Love Relationship Headquarters www.loverelationshipheadquarters.com
You have read the best review article categorized by IRS Tax Attorney and the title Men Can Ruin Marriages And Lives. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://taxattorneytips.blogspot.com/2012/12/men-can-ruin-marriages-and-lives.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Men Can Ruin Marriages And Lives”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive